The Château of Vaux Le Vicomte is an architectural masterpiece. Built for Nicolas Fouquet, finance superintendent of king Louis XIV, he hired the most talented artists of the 17th century : Le Vau as architect, Le Brun as painter and decorator and Le Nôtre to design the fabulous gardens. Vaux Le Vicomte inspired Louis XIV to build the Versailles Palace.
The gardens of Vaux Le Vicomte sweep along a spectacular perspective of almost a mile and half. Enjoy strolling through the stunning French-style formal gardens in the 86 acre grounds, home of sculpted bushes, lakes and beautiful multi-colored flowers beds.
Length Half-Day Tour
• Pick up/Drop off location: Your hotel
• Inclusions: Car & Knowledgeable Driver
• Confirmation: Non-refundable within 24 hours
• Notes: Lunch, parking fees and entrance fees are not included
• Days: every day except Tuesday
Departure: between 8:00 - 10:00 am based on your request
Pick up/Drop off location: Your hotel